Youth vest designed for general riding. The four way twist moulded channel system gives a flexible, cooler fit. The Vest also features a removable lining which is machine washable.
The porthole mesh gives added airflow and a cooler feel. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps help you to get an optimum fit for your child and a floating sternum pad means you can position the pad correctly for your child’s height.
Note: It is the Rider’s responsibility to ensure that the vest they choose is approved for use by the organisation under which they are riding.
To ensure your body protector offers the optimum level of protection in line with its rated safety level, it is important that it fits correctly. The correct fit is one where the vest fits snug against the body. Where size ranges overlap, you should try the two closest sizes to determine which is the best for your body shape.
- Spine is determined by measuring from the base of the neck to the tail bone.
- Waist is determined by measuring around the narrow portion of the waist (NOT the hips).
- Chest is determined by measuring under the arms at the widest part across the chest.
- Some vests will also specify an Over Shoulder measurement. This is taken from the narrow part of the waist at your front, up and over the shoulder down to the corresponding spot at your back
- When fitting and removing vests, it is recommended that the touch-close tape straps at the sides and shoulders are used, to prevent undue stress on the zip
Each vest listed on our site shows its measurements as specified by the manufacturer, but we have also included size charts for all vests in our range so that you have the ability to narrow down your search at a glance.
Tipperary Youth’s “Ride-Lite” 1009-30
|X Small||55 – 65||50 – 60||30.5 – 45.5|
|Small||65 – 75||60 – 70||35.5 – 40.5|
|Medium||75 – 85||70 – 80||40.5 – 45.5|
|Large||85 – 95||80 – 90||45.5 – 50.5|