| Loose Ring
- Great bit for training young and or green horses that are just beginning training, with a challenging disposition.
- Riding in a discipline that restricts bits to a single-jointed mouthpiece.
- Level one helps by rotates on to the tongue to apply tongue pressure.
- Collapses to form a “U” instead of a “V”, protecting lips and bars of the mouth from being pinched and hurt.
- Curves to allow more room for the tongue, protects the lips and bars from being pinched.
- Also has the independent side movement from the middle of the bit.